[TYPES] Interaction between type classes and modules

Steven Shaw steven at steshaw.org
Mon Dec 3 21:15:27 EST 2018

Hi Philip,

That might be *Modular Type Classes* by Derek Dreyer, Robert Harper, and
Manuel M.T. Chakravarty.

https://people.mpi-sws.org/~dreyer/papers/mtc/main-short.pdf
https://people.mpi-sws.org/~dreyer/talks/popl07.ppt
https://people.mpi-sws.org/~dreyer/papers/mtc/main-long.pdf

Cheers,
Steve.

[Re-sending as apparently I wasn't subscribed to the list]