[TYPES] Signable open letter to OSTP regarding open access

Matt Might might at cs.utah.edu
Thu Jan 23 14:23:18 EST 2020

Following up on prior discussions around open access, if you'd like to
send a message to OSTP that you support open access, we've been
collecting signatures on an open letter here:

http://www.oaintheusa.com/

I will make sure that the key players within OSTP see this. I'm hoping
for 10,000 signatures.

This has been in the works for a while, and there is momentum
building. There's a nontrivial chance we can pull this off.

Thanks for considering signing, and if you can spread this, please do!

Matt