[TYPES] artifacts for double blind submissions: what about copyright?

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Fri Jun 19 10:06:44 EDT 2020

Hello,

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this question, but I don't
know of a forum where I could reach as many researchers who might have
the same problem. Please tell me if there is a better place.

I want to submit a paper to a conference that uses light double-blind
reviewing. A crucial part of the work described by the paper is a piece
of software, and I feel that it would be difficult to assess the paper
without being able to run the software, simply to check that it does
what we claim (this is what a reviewer said in a previous attempt). So I
want to anonymize the code and include it as an artefact. But that means
I need to remove all the copyright info, which bothers me a little.
Should I just not worry about it, or are there better ways to share
artifacts anonymously?

Thanks,

Alan