[TYPES] Type systems for cryptographic proofs

Jelle Herold jelle at defekt.nl
Tue Jan 26 10:04:32 EST 2021

Underappreciated topic!

There is Anton Golov's master thesis where game theoretic proofs are
implemented in Agda.
http://dspace.library.uu.nl/handle/1874/367810

And more sketchy & categorical, but could be adopted to type theory:

Izaak Meckler wrote down some idea's on categorically viewing crypto, which
could be interesting.
https://math.berkeley.edu/~izaak/research/documents/Categorical-Cryptography.html

We have been thinking about doing cryptography using surface diagrams, I
believe a discussion between Fabrizio Genovese and Amar Hadzihasanovic and
can be found here
https://categorytheory.zulipchat.com/login/#narrow/stream/229156-applied-category.20theory/topic/cryptography
(sorry can not log in right now to check)

Best,
Jelle.