[TYPES] What is the term after reduction called?

Fritz Henglein fritz at henglein.com
Sat Jun 11 05:09:30 EDT 2022

Commonly 'reduct' is used, which is English and derived from the Latin
'reductum'.  But since Latin is arguably a conditio sine qua non of erudite
discourse, 'reductum' is clearly an option.  (Writing the remainder of
one's paper in Latin may be a challenge and not an H-index friendly
strategy, though.  It hasn't been done much since Gauss's Disquisitiones
Arithmeticae.)