[TYPES] subtyping of mutually recursive algebraic data types

Mark Sheldon sheldon at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jun 23 15:19:59 EDT 2022

Hi, Aaron,

I’m honored!  :-)  I didn’t mean to make a sales pitch — I figured if you had access to a copy it might help, and if not, the references would do it.  Others have provided some more recent references, too, and I hope you’re making progress.

Thanks, and I hope you find our book a useful addition to your collection!

-Mark