[TYPES] TaPL Course?

Andreas Nuyts andreasnuyts at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 10:03:33 EST 2022

Dear Robert,

We have a Formal Systems course based on TAPL at KU Leuven.
In 2 practical sessions, the students learn how to use Agda and in the
third, they formalize Typed Arithmetic:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/anuyts/agda-sessions__;!!IBzWLUs!VVdQCimkUObVjDW1CI1V2_kcHewEmae7Ry_alrqCQq6XESgAi54MWeKWEj0mO12hy2avYusU0aEvQachzxrmpFnznjbhMvi3JQ$
There's also a course project. It used to be a formalization of various
extensions of the STLC but now we're formalizing Web Assembly instead.

Best,
Andreas Nuyts