[TYPES] Full abstraction of applicative contexts in call-by-value

Luca paolini at di.unito.it
Mon May 22 07:52:07 EDT 2023

Dear Francesco,

a proof can be found in " Lazy Logical Semantics "  by Paolini, Ronchi
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://doi.org/10.1016/j.entcs.2004.10.003__;!!IBzWLUs!V2rFLTjuqLZZfc2Z5N5JuPtHkVE2P4_quDDG8lz9dwgyXX--cCQM7xTNkTtdXZqJpnyyVbrmEn7fj8mSP1357RaACt7BU0w$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://doi.org/10.1016/j.entcs.2004.10.003__;!!IBzWLUs!V2rFLTjuqLZZfc2Z5N5JuPtHkVE2P4_quDDG8lz9dwgyXX--cCQM7xTNkTtdXZqJpnyyVbrmEn7fj8mSP1357RaACt7BU0w$ >
  following the Berry proof (we considered both cbv/cbn).
  A  generalized  proof  can be found in   " Parametric λ -theories "
by Luca Paolini, 2008,
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tcs.2008.01.021__;!!IBzWLUs!V2rFLTjuqLZZfc2Z5N5JuPtHkVE2P4_quDDG8lz9dwgyXX--cCQM7xTNkTtdXZqJpnyyVbrmEn7fj8mSP1357RaA25QNDjw$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tcs.2008.01.021__;!!IBzWLUs!V2rFLTjuqLZZfc2Z5N5JuPtHkVE2P4_quDDG8lz9dwgyXX--cCQM7xTNkTtdXZqJpnyyVbrmEn7fj8mSP1357RaA25QNDjw$ >

Best,