[TYPES] Full abstraction of applicative contexts in call-by-value

Francesco Gavazzo francesco.gavazzo at gmail.com
Wed May 31 06:23:02 EDT 2023

Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for the reply. To the best of my understanding, the CIU
theorem refers to evaluation (or reduction) contexts, rather than
applicative ones.
I will check the proof of the CIU theorem anyway (perhaps the proof can be
massaged to deal with applicative contexts only, assuming purity of the
language).
Thanks again,
Francesco