[TYPES] Equivalence invariance for MLTT (reference request)

andrej.bauer at andrej.com andrej.bauer at andrej.com
Mon Jun 26 04:14:03 EDT 2023

Dear Steve,

thanks for the references. In my TYPES talk I  mentioned both Linedanbaum & Tarski and Per-Martin Löf (as well as your invariance property, but it doesn’t show up on the slides explicitly, I think, it’s in the speaker notes – I should publish the slides). At TYPES I learned about

“External univalence for second-order generalized algebraic theories”, Rafaël Bocquet, https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://arxiv.org/abs/2211.07487__;!!IBzWLUs!SDZI6H0UM7PuOlMIe9xtyo0Ao-iVwWXV_zlCW0pZLTtpCplwIWtfSAtRYm4gaYvcp1NYB37k4Cd_yy2_QjjOAgrmaRpWtKcbcds$

This work generalizes previous results, including Per-Martin Löf’s Nagel lecture.

With kind regards,

Andrej