[TYPES] [External] Why are ACM conference registrations so expensive now?

Ingle, Apoorv N apoorv-ingle at uiowa.edu
Wed Dec 13 09:37:45 EST 2023

Hi Neel,

I do not have a direct answer to your question but here are some annual reports for SIG conferences: https://www.acm.org/special-interest-groups/volunteer-resources/sgb/annual-reports/sig-governing-board-fy-2021-annual-reports that put out some numbers on the over all expenses of the conferences.

Cheers,
Apoorv