[unison-hackers] Hosting issues.

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 4 12:51:36 EDT 2005

Hi Max,

We can certainly set you up with some way of getting the files to Penn.

I'm wondering if the best way to do this is to give you a login account on
some local machine where you can upload files, or whether it could actually
be done via subversion, by adding you to the list of developers (it's
probably time to do that anyway!) and putting the binaries into the svn
repository.

I'm not (yet :-) an svn expert -- can someone comment on whether it is going
to choke on large files like statically linked executables?

    - Benjamin

P.S.  Remember to post messages to unison-hackers at lists.seas.upenn.edu --
the old unison-hackers at yahoogroups.com lists is still there (I have not
deleted it yet), but is now defunct.