[Unison-hackers] Unison Windows Binaries

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 18 10:18:12 EDT 2005

Thanks, Max -- I was able to grab them with no problem.  I have one
question, though: what's the best way to make sure that people downloading
these files look at the README and notice the dependencies that they need to
satisfy for the GTK+ versions?

The simplest idea is to just keep all these files together in a directory on
the Unison download site and make a separate button on the download page
that takes you to that directory.  Does that seem reasonable?

    - Benjamin