[Unison-hackers] Mac bugs

Trevor Jim trevor at research.att.com
Wed Aug 31 15:24:42 EDT 2005

On Aug 31, 2005, at 1:42 PM, Ben Willmore wrote:

> I now have a patch which fixes this by turning off the 'synchronize'
> button at times when using it will cause a crash.

Thanks.  I did not apply the patch, because I don't trust
binary patches, and it looks like you were not working with
the latest development version.  But I did make the changes
and check them in.  One difference: I don't think that
'synchronize' should be re-enabled after synchronization.
This is due to the internal semantics of unison, you should
restart first.  Actually, this is poor GUI design, the GUI should
be redesigned.  The GUI is a port from the gtk version and
it shows :-).

-Trevor

PS. Latest svn is available with

   svn checkout https://svn.cis.upenn.edu/svnroot/unison/trunk unison