[Unison-hackers] ipv6 support

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Tue Jul 26 13:04:21 EDT 2005

Thanks for the patch!  I've had a look over it and everything seems
reasonable to me -- however, it would be good if the package
maintainers can also take a look: I am not an ipv6-in-ocaml expert
but I can imagine there might be portability issues to be careful of
here.

One other point that might need to be cleaned up is that the uigtk
interface has been patched here but not the uigtk2 interface -- will
changes be needed there too?  (I'm not set up to compile that
interface on the laptop where I'm writing this.  The Cocoa and text
interfaces compile fine.)

Regards,

     - Benjamin

P.S.  I'm attaching the patch file again for reference.