[Unison-hackers] New Unison beta-release to be announced soon

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Jun 27 18:41:23 EDT 2005

Dear unison hackers and packagers,

I've just built a new beta release of Unison and made it available in
the usual place:

    http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/download.html

As discussed on this list, we've made some pretty big changes to the
way we're going to do releases from now on, and this involved quite a
bit of hacking around with Makefiles and such.  Therefore, before I
announce this release more publically, I'd like to invite any of you
that have a minute to grab it and see if everything looks OK.

At the same time, I've promoted the previous beta release (2.12.0) to
stable.

Regards,

    Benjamin