[Unison-hackers] [unison-svn] rev 60 - in branches/2.13: private/arrowimages src src/ubase

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Tue Jun 28 10:34:07 EDT 2005

> * Make this version compatible with 2.12.0:
>   - reverted experimental emptied path check
>   - use a compatible format for preference propagation to the server

Hi Jerome,

This change doesn't seem to have quite worked: since the
majorversionnumber is set back to 2.12.0, all the export makefiles
(which use the major version number to know where to get and put
things) are broken.  Also, we've got a situation now where release
2.13.1 will be *in*compatible with 2.13.0, contrary to what I announced
yesterday.

If we really want to do this one-time compatibility hack, it is going
to take some more work.  But personally I am thinking it may not be a
good idea...

     - Benjamin