[Unison-hackers] patches for 2.10.2 and 2.12.0

Zvezdan Petkovic zpetkovic at acm.org
Mon May 23 16:44:11 EDT 2005

Also, what about the two patches for 2.10.2 that Andrew uses for Cygwin?

dot-unison.patch - make Unison use the Unix-like behavior in looking for
the .unison directory (look first in $UNISON, then $HOME/.unison).

This one seems to be applied to 2.12.0.
I assume it is safe to patch 2.10.2 with it too, isn't it?

text-mode.patch - fix three places where Unison opened files in text mode
instead of binary (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/unison-users/message/3184,
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.unison.general/2406).

I don't know about this one.
Is this something Cygwin specific, or does it apply to all platforms?
Should I patch OpenBSD 2.10.2 stable with this?