[Unison-hackers] Mac GUI

Trevor Jim trevor at research.att.com
Mon Apr 3 14:06:43 EDT 2006

I guess the actual sorting is done by Cocoa, and you
are simply supplying an appropriate string for each item?
If so I don't think there's much to improve.  Maybe if
Cocoa can handle ints instead of strings it would be
a bit more efficient.  For example if I recall we sort
by path name and give each reconitem an index based on
that, the index could be used in that case.

-Trevor