[Unison-hackers] unison 2.17.1 and excel files

Matthew Alford tsunamithecat at mac.com
Tue Jan 3 23:26:45 EST 2006

Hi,
	Can one of you gurus please help me out with something?  When I
updated to 2.13.16, I was so happy to see that excel files were
handled properly when syncing on macosx with fastcheck on.  But
backups weren't (the directory tree could not be created in the
backup directory).  I can't remember where I read it, but I learned I
should update to 2.17.1 to avoid this.  This worked (if anyone wants
the text and gui binaries for os10.4, let me know).  However, now it
seems to be once again mishandling excel files - always perceiving
them as having been modifed, and then the propagated changes fail.
Is anyone familiar with this, and does anyone have a patch or
workaround?

Thanks a lot.
Matthew