[Unison-hackers] How to chase a xferbycopying bug?

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Jan 23 09:40:57 EST 2006

One possibility is that this behavior was introduced by the fix that
Jerome and I made the other day to address the "Aborted..." problem.
I still do not entirely understand what is going on there myself (the
problem was a tricky interaction between transfer threads), but at
least I can upgrade to 2.19.1 on all my machines and see if I have
the same issue.

One question: Is the shortcut happening on the client or the server?
(I.e., which direction is Unison trying to copy the file?)

     - B