[Unison-hackers] [unison-svn] r164 - in trunk: . src

Zvezdan Petkovic zpetkovic at acm.org
Tue Jun 13 18:13:05 EDT 2006

On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 03:01:21PM -0400, bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu wrote:
> Log:
> * Removed UISTYLE=gtk option (having received reports that the old gtk
>   interface doesn't compile any more in any case).  UISTYLE=gtk2 should
>   still work.

Benjamin,

UISTYLE=gtk is the _ONLY_ GUI style on OpenBSD.
There's no lablgtk2 port for OpenBSD and I always built it with lablgtk.
It works just fine as of 2.12 version of Unison.
I have supplied the patches that made it compile with GTK when it was
broken at one moment.

Are you sure it is broken again in later versions?
I definitely wouldn't like to see this option go.
I'll ask the maintainer of lablgtk port on OpenBSD to upgrade to
lablgtk2, but I'd also like to update the port of Unison, which will be
prevented by this change.

Here's my proposal.
I'm going to try to compile the latest stable and beta on OpenBSD.
If they work with lablgtk, would you be willing to roll this change
back?

	Zvezdan Petkovic