[Unison-hackers] latest osx build

Matthew Alford tsunamithecat at mac.com
Wed Jun 28 00:46:45 EDT 2006

Sorry all,
	I have been away for a couple months and am trying to pick up the
thread of the latest build for OSX.  I recall some discussion about
maintaining a binary - did this ever happen?  Or could someone send
me the latest binary?  If not I will use svn and build it myself but
I need to use my other machine that has ocaml... blah blah...

Thanks,
Matthew