[Unison-hackers] Mac UI improvements

Josiah Yoder yoderj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 12:24:04 EST 2006

I'm Josiah Yoder, I'm a user of Unison for about a year or so now, and find
it really useful.  It took some time, but I was able to get Unison to
compile on Solaris and Linux with the version that I currently use, 1.12.0.
This is working well with Windows, too!

I thought it would be fun to get a little bit involved, so I'm joining the
hackers list.  I think Unison is great for keeping my "home" and "school"
locations together, among other things.  I'm not going to spend a whole lot
of time "hacking Unison" maybe an hour or two every other week, but I
thought I'd say "hi"

I'm curious who the active members of Unison-Hackers are.  I'm also curious
if there's anyone who replies to the unison-users newbie requests.  I've
seen a few posts over the last few days that haven't been answered.  I have
guesses (like there really isn't a way to not delete files that are
removed), but I'm wondering if any of you guys answer those posts.