[Unison-hackers] [unison-svn] r121 - in trunk/src: . uimac uimac/toolbar

Trevor Jim trevor at research.att.com
Mon Mar 27 14:04:30 EST 2006

> I have mostly-complete diff UI code.  There's just one thorny problem.
>  On OSX, the diff thread sometimes dies with EINTR.

You see interrupted system calls because we have installed signal
handlers... usually the thing to do is just resume the call.  An
example of this can be seen at the very end of src/os.ml.

Unfortunately in this case the call to waitpid seems to come from
the lwt code.  Only Jerome understands this code :-).

Jerome, can you fix?

-Trevor