[Unison-hackers] Windows setup with PuTTY

Derek Rayside drayside at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 28 17:03:35 EST 2006

Use putty (or the putty accessory plink) to connect to the server first,
without getting unison involved, so you can answer the question.  Once
you've answered this question once you won't have to answer it again and
unison should work smoothly with putty/plink.