[Unison-hackers] Unison 2.27 promoted to stable

Zvezdan Petkovic zpetkovic at acm.org
Tue Apr 3 01:08:58 EDT 2007

On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 11:23:46PM -0400, Benjamin Pierce wrote:
> Version 2.27 appears to be working well, so I have promoted it to
> "stable" status.  I'll wait a few days before announcing it to the
> world, to give people time to build binaries and shake out any
> remaining issues...

Still has the same issues on OpenBSD as the 2.26:

	1. Creates backup in text UI although I do not have the backups
	   set in the preferences.  I'll send the trace to Benjamin off
	   the list.

	2. Does not have gtk1 GUI in the Makefile, so I couldn't compile
	   the GUI version to test it.  OpenBSD does not have lablgtk2
	   port, only lablgtk.  Lablgtk2 causes a segmentation fault
	   when compiled.  Does Unison still have any chance to build
	   with lablgtk?  Notice that 2.13 and 2.17 did build fine with
	   that GUI.

	Zvezdan