[Unison-hackers] Compilation failure

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Thu Feb 8 12:36:33 EST 2007

That's exactly what the installtext target does :)

I think I accidentally triggered a straight install, didn't realize
it, and tried building an installtext on top, and ended up confusing
something. Or maybe I'm just confusing myself.

In any case, building text is working, but building mac isn't - with
UISTYLE=mac it's not building uimac, just uimacbridge.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org