[Unison-hackers] MAC OS issue ... only with the GUI version

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Sat Jan 6 22:40:32 EST 2007

Sigh -- sounds like our latest attempt at addressing this issue did
not do the trick.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure this is fixable in the short term: Trevor
and Ben are the only ones that currently understand the OSX GUI and
they are both very busy with other things right now.

It may be possible to roll back to a previous version of the GUI code
(somewhere around r119 in the svn repository), but even this will
take some work, and I am swamped now with the beginning of the
semester.  For the moment, I think the only solution is to tear down
the OSX GUI binaries and advertise Unison as text-only (or GTK2-
based, if someone is willing to build it) under OSX.

     - Benjamin