[Unison-hackers] MAC OS issue ... only with the GUI version

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Mon Jan 8 03:36:45 EST 2007

On 8 janv. 07, at 08:12, Kevin Ballard wrote:

> I don't use the OS X GUIs (I prefer text-only, as it's much faster
> to fire off), but I am a Cocoa programmer. What's the problem right
> now, and what do you think it would take to fix?

The problem is the following (with the current version): the GUI
stops responding during synchronization (even though unison still
propagates files) and sometimes it crashes at the end of
synchronization.

I could take a sample of Unison the next time the GUI hangs, if it
may help you.

Alan

--
Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.
  .O.
  ..O
  OOO