[Unison-hackers] Progress bar overflow with current uimacnew?

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Thu Jun 7 13:21:50 EDT 2007

Hello,

I've noticed a cosmetic bug with the current version of uimacnew.
When the amount of data to transfer is pretty big (I've just seen it
with 1.2 GB), then the progress bar may fill up quickly, then become
negative (it becomes larger on the left, overwriting the "Size"
column), then it shortens, and it starts filling up again. This looks
like some kind of integer overflow.

Have you noticed this as well?

Alan

--
Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.
.O.
..O
OOO