[Unison-hackers] unison major and minor version numbers (need > 2.17?)

Seth Teller teller at csail.mit.edu
Wed Mar 7 10:48:34 EST 2007

jerome,

thanks much.  no, i have checked both sides manually and
they appear to have identical directory structures.

also, following
http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/pipermail/unison-hackers/2006-May/000447.html
there does not seem to be any instance of a given name
corresponding to a directory on one end, and to a file
on the other end.

seth