[Unison-hackers] [unison-svn] r210 - trunk/src

Jerome.Vouillon@pps.jussieu.fr Jerome.Vouillon at pps.jussieu.fr
Mon Mar 19 12:55:29 EDT 2007

Author: vouillon
Date: 2007-03-19 12:55:28 -0400 (Mon, 19 Mar 2007)
New Revision: 210

Modified:
   trunk/src/RECENTNEWS
   trunk/src/mkProjectInfo.ml
   trunk/src/os.ml
   trunk/src/props.ml
   trunk/src/uigtk2.ml
   trunk/src/update.ml
Log:
* Fix bug with case insensitive mode on case sensitive file systems
* Uigtk2: hide the "View details" button rather than making it insensitive
  (I find this button a bit confusing as is not clear what it is
   supposed to do)
* When deleting a directory, do not skip any file (neither temporary
  files nor lone appledouble files).  We used to skip temporary files
  corresponding to a different pair of roots, but this makes the
  directory deletion fail.