[Unison-hackers] Unison and Leopard

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Tue Nov 6 11:19:05 EST 2007

On 3 nov. 07, at 16:17, Alan Schmitt wrote:

> I'll ask what version this was.

Well, it seems that using the current beta works for him. He'd just
like to know what all the icons mean:

> The 2.27 beta seems to work fine in Leopard. I was still using
> 2.24, which I thought was the latest version available here when I
> posted. Anyway, now the only problem I have is that the upgraded
> Mac GUI doesn't seem to be documented. It looks great, but I wish I
> knew what it all meant. It's mostly self-explanatory, but it
> actually took me a little while to be sure that left/right still
> meant local/remote. And I still can't find out what all the little
> circular icons mean. I think they indicate what kinds of
> discrepancies exist, with 'x' meaning a file has been deleted, and
> + meaning it has been created. But the blue dot and the tilde have
> me baffled.

I'll give a quick answer but this is definitely be something we
document somewhere.

Alan

--
Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.
.O.
..O
OOO