[Unison-hackers] Logotype design

Latcho spamthaman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 08:18:19 EDT 2007

the 2 arrowed logo  is ok, except for the circle
the single arrowed version fits perfectly in the circle and gives a very
balanced feeling
the two arrowed one looks like it isn't meant to be contained in  a
circle, like the circle is added later to give more body to the whole,
but it works adversly and looks overccupied, which you can even see
beter in the small versions.
less is more
that is my opinion ;)
latcho