[Unison-hackers] large file copy problem

Jaiswal, Niten x52619 Niten.Jaiswal at broadridge.com
Mon Oct 15 17:28:51 EDT 2007

When I try to copy a multi-megabyte file using any version of unison, it
copies the file but fails to rename it... I'm left with a tmp file in my
destination folder... however if I create a small 1k text file it copies it
and renames it correctly... I'm running windows 2003 sp2.  Is there
something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
Niten

Niten Jaiswal|Broadridge|Investor Communication Solutions|
Technical Consultant |51 Mercedes Way|Edgewood, NY 11717| 631 274-2619 p|

attachments from your system.