[Unison-hackers] Logotype design

Ryan Newton rrnewton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:48:46 EDT 2007

It looks very nice, but it might be better if there were two
endpoints to the arrow -- for synchronization!  Also, then it could
perhaps form a U like with the current icon.

Or, one way of having two endpoints would be to ditch the bubbles,
and have the arrow wrap around the back of the (semi-transparent)
orb, so that it would look like one endpoint is in front and the
other is more distant.

Best,
-Ryan