[Unison-hackers] Call for beta testers if you had the "uncaught array exception"

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Wed Apr 16 12:42:22 EDT 2008

Hello,

Thanks to Grigory, I have compiled a new version of Unison (2.27,
Leopard, intel) that should solve the uncaught exception previously
reported.

If you're running Leopard on an intel machine, could you test this
2.27 version? In a few days I'll post a similar message on the Users
mailing list.

If you also want to try it on Tiger, please don't hesitate.

http://alan.petitepomme.net/Unison.zip

Thanks,

Alan