[Unison-hackers] 2.27 about to be designated as stable

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Fri Jan 18 11:18:19 EST 2008

Dear Unison hackers,

This is an early warning that I have now officially blessed 2.27.55
as the new stable version of Unison.  It is available now from the
Unison download site, and I will make a public announcement over the
weekend.  Anybody who's in the habit of building binaries for others
to download, now would be a good time...  And, of course, if anybody
notices any remaining issues, please let me know.

     - B