[Unison-hackers] 2.27 about to be designated as stable

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Sat Jan 19 09:46:48 EST 2008

On 18 janv. 08, at 17:18, Benjamin Pierce wrote:

> Dear Unison hackers,
>
> This is an early warning that I have now officially blessed 2.27.55
> as the new stable version of Unison.  It is available now from the
> Unison download site, and I will make a public announcement over the
> weekend.  Anybody who's in the habit of building binaries for others
> to download, now would be a good time...  And, of course, if anybody
> notices any remaining issues, please let me know.

I've just uploaded to my site (http://alan.petitepomme.net/projets/unison/index.html
) the universal binary versions of 2.27.55 (GUI and text only). I've
tried them on Leopard (both intel and PPC), if someone could give it a
try on Tiger, it'd be great.

Alan

--
Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.
.O.
..O
OOO