[Unison-hackers] hash size in Unison archives?

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Wed Nov 26 10:37:53 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm going to be presenting Unison to a local group of Mac users in
December, and I wanted to give a bit of technical information about
how it works "under the hood". There is one piece of information that
I'm missing right now, it's the size of the hash used in the archive
to identify each file content (I want to argue that the probability of
collision is very low).

I could look at the code, but I'm sure one of you know by heart what
it is ;-)

Thanks,

Alan