[Unison-hackers] Small change to the tutorial

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Wed Oct 1 03:16:01 EDT 2008

On 30 sept. 08, at 21:39, Benjamin Pierce wrote:

> Want to suggest a different wording?

After re-reading it, no. What I've just noticed is that I cannot try
running the tutorial in GUI mode, as calling "unison a.tmp b.tmp"
opens up the "choose a profile" window.

The other reason the user may have been confused is that there are two
warnings when launching unison that we need to fix. I'll try to get to
it, but won't have time till mid-November.

Alan