[Unison-hackers] Help building OSX GUI

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Fri Feb 13 21:24:22 EST 2009

Thanks, Alan -- for the moment I just want to build for this machine,
so that should be easy.

Unfortunately, I'm having some struggles with reinstalling godi, at
the moment.  (I decided it was simplest just to install it from
scratch.)

~/tmp/godi-rocketboost-20080630>     ./bootstrap_stage2
     ./bootstrap_stage2
wget: unrecognized option `--no-glob'
Usage: wget [OPTION]... [URL]...

Sigh...