[Unison-hackers] Help building OSX GUI

Steve Kalkwarf steve at kalkwarf.com
Sun Feb 15 09:38:31 EST 2009

On Feb 14, 2009, at 10:53 AM, Benjamin Pierce wrote:

> I'm sure I'm doing something simple wrong here -- can someone see what
> it is?

If you see symbols like these:

   "_fcntl$UNIX2003", referenced from:

where the entry point has $UNIX2003, that means some component is
trying to link against the wrong version of frameworks/sdks.

By default, Xcode wants to use "Current OS" as the SDK version. I
_always_ explicitly set my version for each project I maintain.

Make sure Unison, ocaml, and all the other dependent libraries are
being built with the same SDK version, and I think things will link
just fine.

Steve