[Unison-hackers] Help building OSX GUI

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Thu Feb 19 10:14:45 EST 2009

> make clean?

Well, I did think of that by myself.  :-)

However, just to be sure, I tried everything again from scratch just
now:

* In a fresh ocaml-3.11 source tarball...
	make clean
         make world.opt
         sudo make install
* In the current unison trunk:
         make clean
         make

The result, sadly, is the same.  Doing

    export MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.5

explicitly before the failing linking step also doesn't work.

Doing "Get Info" from the finder tells me that

    /Developer/Applications/XCode.app

is version 3.1.2.

Any more ideas?

     - Benjamin