[Unison-hackers] Help building OSX GUI

Jerome Vouillon Jerome.Vouillon at pps.jussieu.fr
Fri Jun 12 10:56:47 EDT 2009

Hi Benjamin,

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 08:47:16AM -0400, Benjamin Pierce wrote:
> On one of my machines (the same one where your last suggestion was
> failing), I get the same problem.  One another (where I didn't have a
> chance to test the last suggestion), the new suggestion seems to work.
> I'm attaching the full 'make' trace from the failing machine...

In the project file, the "Default" configuration does not set the
variable ZERO_LINK.  So, maybe the machines have different defaults...
You can try the "Deployment" configuration ("xcodebuild -configuration
Deployment ..." in the Makefile), or set the ZERO_LINK variable to
false in the project file.

-- Jerome