[Unison-hackers] [unison-users] Experimental Unicode support

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Wed May 6 22:37:49 EDT 2009

BTW, the usual way we've been debugging Unison is using the "-debug
xxx" facility.  If xxx=all, then debugging information from all
modules is printed.  If xxx=verbose, even more is printed.  If xxx is
another string, then it prints only debugging info from the
corresponding module.  It should be easy to see from the code how this
works...

     - B