[Unison-hackers] updated mac frontend (2.27)

Onne Gorter o.gorter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 04:01:19 EST 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 4:47 AM, Benjamin Pierce <bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu> wrote:
> Sorry -- I'm really not an XCode hacker at all.  Can you tell me which
> file to open in the Interface Builder?  (I've applied the rest of the
> patch and things seem to be working.)

good :)

I think it is called MainMenu.xib (or .nib, depending). This is the
default name, but it can be renamed, in that case look for something
with *.xib or *.xib. You find this in the project sidebar in xcode,
its the only thing that opens InterfaceBuilder when you double click
it.

regards,
-Onne