[Unison-hackers] How do people feel about DropBox?

koendeproft@gmail.com koendeproft at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 10:32:49 EDT 2009

I've done a very quick unicode filename test on Dropbox when
synchronizing from Mac to PC and back, just to know if they actually
supported unicode filenames. It passed the test without any problem.

Can't say much about the reliability. Last year I read on their forums
that synchronizing a large set of files was problematic, but I don't
know how far they've come since then.

-Koen