[Unison-hackers] New FAQ posted

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Fri Jun 4 04:34:24 EDT 2010

Hello,

As I've had many people ask me this, I posted this (OS X specific) FAQ on the wiki. Please let me know if you want me to change or reword it.

Alan

Title: I installed the command line version of Unison using the "Install command-line tool" menu option, but the wrong version of Unison is being launched.

The command-line tool is a very small executable that searches for an existing Unison binary to launch it. If several versions of Unison are present, one cannot predict which one will be launched. It is thus recommended to have only one version of the Unison OS X binary.